4.11.2008

A Childs Prayer.

Last night as we were saying prayers and going to bed, it was Taylor's turn, this is how it basically went...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day...
Bless my Dad's Mom and Grandma and Grandpa to come back to life...
Bless my mom to make more money so she will buy me a skate board...
Bless Grammy, Poppy, Mom, Dad, Maddie and Me and all my aunts, uncles, and ALL of my cousins...
Bless my fort that is under my bed, that it won't get ruined while I sleep...
Bless me to stay on green light at school tomorrow...
Bless me to be good so Mom will let me ride the bus to school...

Dale and I had a hard time not cracking up during this one, what a funny kid!

7 comments:

Scrappy said...

That is SO cute. You were so smart to write it down!

warcolby said...

I love it. My favorite (or really not so favorite) prayer was when john said "please bless that mommy won't be mean in the morning". i'm really not a morning person.

TheSweetMom said...

I'm cracking up. I can picture you and Dale pinching your lips together trying not to bust up laughing!

Kendra said...

I don't think you could have scripted a funnier prayer! What a character! I don't think I could have contained my laughter! Kids are funny!

Michal said...

that is adorable. so sweet. he obviously gets that he's talking to someone real, because that can't be the same prayer he says every night!

Kerri said...

I love your entry! I was laughing like crazy!

Andy said...

He is a funny guy. I love that kids always just say what they mean! I liked the "green light" part. Rebecca