4.19.2008

JOYFUL LIFE.


I had the chance to attend "Time out for Women" today, and I am so glad I went! I really needed it! It was so ensightful. I don't think I could even relay the spirit I felt there today.
I enjoyed the music of Hillary Weeks and a new all women's group called "Mercy River."
I wish I was better at writing and conveying my feelings about what I experienced today. I really was reminded of so many things that I need to be better at.
I loved the title of the conference..."Joyful life." The presenters touched on so many aspects of our lives and ways to be joyful , and yet balance our lives and our families, and all the other things that come along the way. What it really came down to for me is that we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows each of us individually and as we show love to others and teach our children to love others we will have a Joyful Life. Like I said before, I wish I was better at expressing myself, but I felt the spirit so strong today and I am grateful for the things I learned , I feel I can be a better wife, mother, and friend. If any of you have the opportunity to attend this conference I highly recommend it, and I hope you all can live a "Joyful life."

3 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

I kind of wish I would have gone, maybe next year. Sounds like it was great. Congrats on getting your new camera too. That is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kirstyn said...

Hey, so I was just looking at the comment above mine and I seriously just got one of those too. What is up with that? I thought it was maybe because I didn't have that word interpreter at the bottom. I guess not. I thought you expressed yourself real well. I loved it too. I felt the spirit so strong that I came home with a headache from crying so much. But anyways, I'm going to add your blog to mine. I love the picture of your kids on the top. It cracks me up :)