2.07.2010

Snow Buddies.

Well...not really, it just sounded like a good title.

Because, like I said before...Maddie is like her Momma, and doesn't care so much about the cold and snow.

but this kid on the other hand...
Photobucket
Loves it! And had no problem falling back in the snow when I asked him to make me a snow angel!
Photobucket
She did come out for a few minutes to watch her brother play!
Photobucket
and play he did! Had so much fun sledding until he was wet!
Photobucket
This picture is just because...I know her Daddy will love it as much as I do!
Photobucket
I guess we are in for more snow tomorrow...

I'm done with the cold and winter...bring on Spring please!!!

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

The last picture of Maddie is perfect! Hope the Willisickies are back to being Willicuties.

The Foys said...

Sorry that your kids are so sick! That's no good. I love all the pictures of the kids in the snow...makes me want to go play with them!