2.12.2010

Be my {Valentine}

Today was Maddie's class Valentine party. I love the smile on her face when she noticed I was there.
Photobucket
They each got a sugar cookie to decorate...Maddie only eats the frosting.
Photobucket
She did pretty well putting her pizza away...

Probably because she was starving because she wouldn't eat breakfast.
Photobucket

They got a cute little flip book from their book buddies.

She loves it.
Photobucket

Maddie with her teacher Mrs.Reynolds (best teacher ever, btw!)
Photobucket
They also sang their alphabet song...so cute. I only recorded the last little bit because I forgot I have video on my camera, which I am loving! (This is mostly for her Daddy's enjoyment, but you can watch too!)


The kids and I made some Valentine cookies the other night too, yes I'm having to bake a little since Dale isn't around to do it. I am actually enjoying it...a little.
Photobucket
After a long, hard day...Maddie fell asleep on the couch, with her babies close by!
Photobucket

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

That was such a cute song! I love all the cute valentine's pictures on your header and in this blog! You are cute!

K Bailey said...

That viedo is so cute....and her prek teacher sounds just like our teacher we've had twice....that Oklahoma accent!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I have to say these are the best Valentine party photos ever! It's like having a pro-photog at every event...want to join our classroom? :)