2.22.2010

Random.

Just a random update on what we've been up too...

This little cutie may have those big baby blues wide open here...
Photobucket

However...I seem to find her more like this lately...
Photobucket
maybe she is going through a growth spurt or something??? Last night she fell asleep at 6pm, and woke up at 7am! (but I'm not complaining at all!)
Photobucket
It was Art night at Taylor's school last week...I paid $1 for this awesome piece of artwork entitled "crazy squares"

A few other activities we have had going on is Maddie's dance class... (these next few pics were taken with my phone...thus the poor quality)
Photobucket
One of the fun things Taylor and I do each week while Maddie is at dance, is Taylor picks a place to eat since he goes directly to Judo after dance...it is a good opportunity for him and I to have some one-on-one time.

He is discovering some new treats...like rootbeer floats...and our new favorite place is a self-serve yogurt place called "Orange Tree"
Photobucket
Both kids had dentists appointments...with great results NO cavities!
Photobucket
I didn't get a picture of little Miss since she still cries the whole time at the dentist...she doesn't like it so much. I'm hoping she grows out of it soon. I remember the first time we took Taylor to this dentist when he was 4. As soon as we got out of the car he took off running around to the side of the building! He did not want to go, so he thought he could run away, it was pretty funny...and every 6 months when we pull up to our appointment he says..."remember Mom, when I tried to run away, because I didn't want to go to the dentist?" He has grown up so much since then! Let's hope Maddie will get up on the chair next time without crocodile tears!

3 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Your little sleeping beauty is so funny. And that rootbeer float of Taylors looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

Ok, when I saw the picture of Maddie with her sweet baby blue eyes...and knowing she got them from me, my heart began to swell. Then I saw the picture of her sound asleep and druling all over my leather chair and I laughed so hard that I nearly wet my shorts. Great art work Taylor...maybe someday you'll make a few more bucks.

See you in 4-months

Love
Dale

Nessa said...

What a cute post! It's great you are keeping ourself busy! And your header as always is so fun!