3.11.2010

Maybe...

I will get around to blogging again...

Just not in the mood lately...

Just give me a another week or so, and hopefully I'll be back...

I will leave you with a little eye candy...

Maddie had to have this new swimming suit...Ok, maybe her Mom had to have her have it :)

Photobucket
I will have a lot to blog about after spring break...

Have a Great Week!!!

Oh, I almost forgot...you need to check out this give away my friends sister is doing on her blog...
some cute stuff ladies!
Check it out here.

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

Love it! Where from?

boys in the hood said...

Target. That place is just a bad.bad. place!

Nessa said...

She is SO cute in that! I am not in the mood to blog anymore either...like you said maybe soon!

Lindsey said...

Super cute...have a fun spring break! Thanks for helping spread the word :)

Reece said...

Cara I just found your blog. Love the swimming suit!! HOpe you and your family are doing good.