5.30.2009

School is OUT.

Taylor had his last day of school this week...What am I going to do???

I really need to get my act together and get some things planned before I go crazy!

Thank goodness the kids start swimming lessons next week, at least that gives us something to do...and hopefully our neighborhood pool will open this weekend, like they say it will!

Taylor had a fun last day of school. Maddie and I followed him around as he played all the fun activites they have for the kids. It rained that morning, so everything was really wet...Taylor even slipped and fell in the mud...on his booty! (there are a few bum shots where you can see that darn Oklahoma red dirt!)
Photobucket
Maddie had fun spending some time in Taylor's class while we waited for Super Kids Day to start. Speaking of Maddie...I can't believe she will be in school this next year...so crazy my little baby is growing up!

If you have any great ideas to help keep my kids busy and happy this summer...please share!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I have a great idea! Come and see your favorite sister!! Speaking of which we need to plan Utah. Marc wants to go to Lagoon!

Nessa said...

Fun post!