5.17.2009

tHe Many Faces of MaDDie.

I have been a busy girl this last week...so blogging has been put on the back burner. I also feel like there isn't much to blog about, or it's just not a priority lately....anyway, I had to share some funny pics of my girl...she is such a little cutie. She is also getting so big, she tells everyone that she is almost 4 instead of saying she is 3. She finished up her Mother's Day out program this week, which I know she will miss...before long she will be in Pre-K, it will be so weird to have both of my kids in school. What happened...how did my kids get so big???

Enjoy Maddie's Many faces...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

The Foys said...

Maddie is so funny and such a cutie pie! I don't know how she got so big either... I feel like we were just sitting behind you guys in church smiling and playing with her!

salty c-snake said...

what a doll!! love those pics!!

Nessa said...

She is just a doll. I LOVE this post...so cute. I can't believe London will be in Pre K this either....how did he get so big!
----so I know what you mean.

Scrappy said...

She is such a pretty girl, and so fun!

The Biermann Family said...

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Maddie,

You are so cute, Poppy loves you and you keep sending me funny pictures because you are almost 4 years old now.

Love,

Poppy and Grammy

TheSweetMom said...

I love, love, love the first picture of Maddie. So beautiful, that sweet girl of yours!