9.08.2008

my BOY.

I don't mean to bore you all with my new obsession, but this blog is my place to share my accomplishments and brag a little about my kiddos, RIGHT? Besides my Dad complained about the fact that I didn't do a page on Taylor...so this one is for you POPPY!
Oh and by the way...this digi scrappin' is much more time consumming then I thought, but it is so fun learning a new skill! I just didn't think it would take so much time. These pages are beautiful only because Jessica Sprague rocks...we will see what happens when I do my first assignment from scratch...not sure I will post that one ;o)!

3 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Great page!!
So did you get into the Photography class? It was full when I went to sign up, I'm so bummed!!

warcolby said...

Love it. How clever people are. The calendar thing is neat and I love the checklist. Oh, and the pic of taylor with his light sabre-his hand looks super cool. No way am i the BH, it's totally you.

Kendra said...

Ummm you are cute and stuff! Tell dad to stop his whining!!