9.10.2008

Dress UP.

I remember how excited I was when I found out I was having a little girl. To celebrate I went out and bought lots of pink...actually I pretty much filled her closet with everything pink. I dreamt about dressing my sweet baby girl in all the cute outfits, coordinating everything just perfectly, well I have HAD fun doing that for the last 3 years...fast forward to the last few weeks. Well, lets just say things don't coordinate so well and things don't fit too well either...she found my stash of baby clothes I hadn't given away yet...
"SEE MOM DIS WILL FIT ME"
"SEE MOM DIS CUTE ON ME"
(size 12 months)

This one is also 12 months.

"AND MY BABY TINKS IT'S CUTE TOO!!!"

Yeah, well good thing Mom will always think you are cute too. I guess I need to go through her closet when she isn't home and get rid of all her little clothes!

7 comments:

Mrs. Morty said...

Awe cuteness Maddie :)Don't you wish the clothes would fit forever.
I got into the photo class, Yeay!

Scrappy said...

She is so funny and cute!
I'll bet you wish some of those cute baby clothes would stretch to fit her again. Baby girl clothes are adorable. I was telling Mrs. Morty today that if I have another boy next time I have a baby it will take me a while to be able to go into stores with cute girl clothes....I will be so sad that I won't ever get to buy them.

Anonymous said...

She's just creating new fashions ;) Yes, Maddie is always cute! I promise I'll come over soon to look at baby clothes. We're finally starting to feel better.

Wonderful World of Crafts said...

I have the demin dress for Hailey but of course it's also 12 months and she's 2 months. I never thought I'd like dressing her up as much as I do. I just love baby girl clothes.

Kirstyn said...

That is too cute. I tried giving away my girls clothes at one time, and just cried. It is so hard. So I came down to keeping a box of all the one's that reminded me of them that I just couldn't part with. I'm a little too sentimental I think.

Kendra said...

Just wait until she insists on going out in public that way! My friends little girl is doing that to her and she wears the funniest outfits! Maddie is such a stinkin cutie though. I can picture her saying all those things! Love you sister!

boys in the hood said...

Kendra,
Yeah...well she already is doing that! I have a little fight with her before we go anywhere, about what she is wearing, she usually gives into me, but not without a few tears...poor girl :)!