1.07.2011

House Guests!!!

Some of our favorite people came down from D.C. to visit last week.  There is ALWAYS fun to be had when the Warnock's come to play.

Our kids get along so well, and the Mom's love it!

We had enough left over snow that the kids built a snowman, they loved playing out in the cold, white stuff!
Photobucket
We all had a great time on the wii with Just Dance2...the Mom's even boogied, but of course we can't post that!!!
Photobucket
Colby had the camera and even got a REAL smile out of Taylor! (love it!)
Photobucket
Remember that nerf gun I was talking about...well the girls pretty much didn't have a chance with these 2 boys and their guns!
Photobucket
Love the laugh on John's face...priceless!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dale set up his tent up in the bonus room for the boys to camp out in...and play games until the wee hours of the morning...
Photobucket

Photobucket
The rest of the kiddos lined up in a row in their sleeping bags on the floor in Taylor's room.  (nice smiles girls??)
Photobucket
These 2 get along great, I still can't believe how big they are getting!
Photobucket
One of the things I admire most about the Warnock kids, is their creativity.  I taped some butcher paper to the floor, and told them to draw something fantastic...and they didn't disappoint!
Photobucket
To get to our house you have to drive on a bridge that is almost 5 miles long, so I LOVED it when I saw what these girls came up with!  I love everything from the bridge to the purple clouds.  This piece of artwork is now hanging proudly in the bonus room.  Can't wait for these guys to come back so we can add more artwork to the barren walls!
Photobucket
And of course what is a visit from Colby without a trip to Sonic...ok 2 trips to Sonic!!!  I'm so glad she shares my obsession!

My life is about to change tomorrow...we are bringing home our new puppy Phoebe!

I'm scared...real scared!!!

3 comments:

K Bailey said...

That is a great Taylor smile!!!

salty c-snake said...

i do love that taylor smile. ofcourse its evil, he was trying to get the camera from me!! love that one of john's too. its hard for the kids not to be smily when they are having so much fun!! i've said it before, but we had such a great time!

Scrappy said...

Looks like a great time!!
The Warnock kids are getting so big!
How fun for Maddie to have some friends to color with. :)