1.12.2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We forgot to drink our Martinelli's on New Year's Eve, probably because we all dozed off watching Dick Clark's ROCKIN' EVE...so we had it with our breakfast instead...Hi Taylor...you can't get away from me and my camera!
Photobucket
We got all the Christmas decorations down...
Photobucket
Except for our Christmas cards...I love having our friends hanging on the door, so I'm not taking them down yet.  Besides, some of them we got after Christmas!  We were a little scarce this year, I would like to think they didn't make it to us because we moved, not for some other reason.  There is just something about getting Christmas cards, I love it!

Well...here goes, we have a new furry friend that joined our family on Saturday...
Photobucket
Meet PHOEBE ANN WILLICUTIE...aka..PAW (funny, huh...Dale came up with that one!  He's clever like that!)

She is pretty cute, the kids and Dale are having so much fun playing with her.  I enjoy just watching them and how funny that little creature is.  I get the lovely duty of taking care of her 85% of the time, which means potty training.  I wish they came already potty trained...oh well.  The things we do for our kids and husband.

I must say though...she really is doing good.  She is sleeping through the night now (whew!) and is doing pretty good with the potty training.  She is a really good puppy, so I guess I will admit I like her...a lot.

Photobucket
She loves to chew and play.
Photobucket
I think she likes Dale the best...she cried this morning at the door when he left for work...kinda cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is her favorite thing to do to Dale...so funny to watch!
Photobucket
She likes Taylor's hair too, maybe you should let me cut your hair Taylor?!
Photobucket
I just love the smiles she is putting on my kids faces!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

salty c-snake said...

Cole and I are looking at that cute puppy and Cole says if you don't want that puppy, then we can have it. She is darling. She looks like a little zuh zuh pet!!

K Bailey said...

Very cute.....I'm with you on Christmas cards-I love them more than presents under the tree! And that last smile of Taylor is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Cara, I can't believe you are potty training a puppy! She really is a cute one though...and my kids will be thoroughly jealous when they see the pictures!

Steph

Unknown said...

She is pretty cute. I think I like her better than my dog. Potty training sucks though!!! We have the training mats though and she pretty much uses them now.

Beck said...

SO cute!!! Great pictures, as always! And on a side note...GO PACKERS!!!!! LOL.

Angela said...

Oh she is just adorable! I want one! :)