12.30.2010

A Christmas Tradition.

I'm trying to get caught up on blog posts.  I know Christmas has come and gone, but one of the things the kids look forward to doing with their Dad is baking and decorating cookies.  They missed out on it last year since he was gone, so they had been asking and begging every night!
Photobucket
Getting all ready for the decorating.
Photobucket
Being silly.
Photobucket
Let the decorating begin.
Photobucket
Tasting.
Photobucket
Happy eating.
Photobucket
We ended up eating most them.  We didn't get around to delivering any because they kept disappearing...oh well, there is always next year!

I'm making some progress...3 posts in one night...I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Well, look at you Miss Bloggy Pants! :)
I will just post one comment to all of your recent posts. I love all the photos. You guys all look great!!

I am so glad that you have been able to do so many fun things since you moved, and that you have good friends within driving distance.

Those cookies (and cupcakes in the other post) look so yummy!

One of these days I am going to have to go to a Broadway show. Maybe before you move!

Keep the posts coming!