6.05.2010

Maddie's Dance Recital.

Maddie has enjoyed dance this year. We changed to a different studio, and I'm so glad we did! Her teacher has been so good for her. She has made some great new friends and loves to dance!
Photobucket
Here is Maddie with some of our friends from church that also take at the same studio...aren't they darling?!
Photobucket
Maddie got some purple flowers from her Daddy...I love the semi-shy sweet look on her face.
Photobucket

Maddie with Miss Brianna her dance teacher.
Photobucket

Mrs. Reynold's her Pre-K teacher even came...Maddie was thrilled to have her there! I love that Mrs.Reynold's took time out of her busy day to come! Have I said lately how much we love her? We just can't stand the thought of not seeing her this summer....so Maddie is going to her Mother's day out program she runs in the summer...score!!! Now if we could just take her with us!!!
Photobucket

I decided not to force Taylor into going to a 2 1/2 hour dance recital, so it was just Maddie and Mom. We had a great time and I sure enjoyed the rest of the show too!
Photobucket

Here is Maddie's dance from the rehearsal (they didn't allow cameras or video the day of the show) Enjoy the cute little show for those of you that care! (and thanks Katee for taking the video!)

We are looking forward to a very busy week of sports camp, safety town, getting the final touches done on the house for realtor visits, swimming...and a count down to Dad coming home...only 10 days! WooHoo!!!

3 comments:

warcolby said...

That video cracked me up. And I love those out fits.The out fit totally makes me think about Maddie. And she was soooooo cute!!!! Lily:)

Reece said...

How sweet!! Maddie is adorable!

The Biermann Family said...

very sweet!:)