6.26.2010

Daddy is home!!!

After a 3 hour delay Dale finally got home at 10:45pm! The kids were so excited!

We made a big banner to welcome him home...too bad it was dark when we actually got home!
Photobucket
The kids patiently waiting for him to get off the plane!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Needless to say the kids and I are so happy he is home for 3 weeks.

We are having a great time! A lot has happened in the short time he has been home, so there will be a lot of catching up to do on the blog.

But that will have to wait until we get home from our fun filled vacation.

Here is the video I attempted to get of the kids when they first saw their Dad.

7 comments:

K Bailey said...

Oh I'm still mad that flight was so late (and kev was gone!) and I couldn't come take pics so that you would be in them too!!! Sweet video...

TheSweetMom said...

Awwww, how sweet! Thanks for the good cry :) Have a great time with him!

Mrs. Morty said...

sniff, sniff.

warcolby said...

the fact that you could get a pic of taylor smiling says it all!! so happy for you guys to say the least. love you!!!!

warcolby said...

the fact that you could get a pic of taylor smiling says it all!! so happy for you guys to say the least. love you!!!!

sclifford said...

Yea!!! I was on vacation and didn't see this post until now. I'm so happy you're all together and off playing on the cruise! Sweet video too! Welcome home Dale!

Scrappy said...

I have been so bad about checking blogs, I hadn't seen this yet. Maddie's smile already had me crying and then the video... awww! Tears!