5.27.2010

End of School Wrap-Up...

I've been on a blogging hiatus...but I suppose it's time to get caught up, so this is going to be a long one folks...

Maddie had her "Land Run" picnic...all the kiddos lined up ready to run and claim their land...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maddie was obviously upset someone took her land first...priceless look I caught there huh?!
Photobucket
She got over it pretty quickly :o)
Photobucket

Taylor played soccer this season. He loved it and did really well too!
Photobucket

Taylor had his 2nd grade awards program, I missed him getting his award, because I was taking Maddie to school...dang it!

I attempted to get a picture of him with it, but as you can see he wasn't going for it...stinker!
Photobucket
He wouldn't even smile for me with his teacher. I guess he thinks he's too cool for that, like I said before..S.T.I.N.K.E.R!
Photobucket
I knew if I tried hard enough I could get a picture of that kid smiling :o)!!!
Photobucket

Maddie had her pre-K awards program.
Photobucket
Cute video of the kids singing their Pre-K song. *please don't judge my video skills...it was very wobbly at first...I was trying to get away from the ugly heads in the way...HA!!!

Maddie blowing her Mommy a kiss!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Super kids day at Taylor's school...These boys were so funny to watch, but boy did I have to run to keep up with them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that pretty much sums it up...another school year come and gone.

This will be the last one here in Oklahoma, which is going to be sad.

We will really miss all our friends here.

We are looking forward to a fun summer filled with days at the pool with great friends.

But most importantly...Dad comes home on June 16th for 23 days...woohoo! We will be heading to Utah for a family reunion, then setting sail for a week to the Mexican Riviera, can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maddie did a great job singing but I think the kiss was for her Daddy too. I noticed she used my Packer blanket to claim her land for the land run...I guess I'm OK with it. Taylor looks cool in his Soccer uniform. I wish I could have gone to his school party...pogo stick and sack race looked crazy fun. I'm glad the kids had fun and did well in school. Thanks Cara for taking such good care of our little Stinkers. I couldn't have done it without you. I'll see you guys in 3 weeks and can't wait.

Love
Dale

The Foys said...

Oh yay for Dale coming home!!!!!! That's so exciting and I'm glad that you guys get to spend some time together just enjoying yourselves :0) I'm sad it's your kids last school year in Oklahoma because that means you guys are moving soon :0( So sad!!

K Bailey said...

Hilarious that you caught Maddie's sad, "boomer/sooner," face!

sclifford said...

Loved that post Cara! Your babies are getting so big! Very fun to see all that you guys have been up to. Is it too early to start counting down the days until school starts again?!

The Biermann Family said...

they are so cute!:)...and getting so big!:)