5.09.2010

My Mom...

Finally after almost 4 years, Grammy got to come out and visit the kids and I.

We had a great time doing what us Cobia girls do best...Shopping! Maddie is technically a "willicutie" but I've already got her trained pretty good at the whole shopping thing. In fact, the other day when I picked her up from school, she asked me what we were doing today...I told her I didn't know yet, she then said "How about we go to a store like Target or Hobby Lobby?!" So yes, she is well on her way to be a great shopper just like her Grammy and Mom!

Unfortunately, I didn't pull out my camera very much.

I did bring it the day we went up to the Oklahoma City Memorial.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maddie took this one...can you tell? Not too bad, especially since the camera almost weighs as much as she does!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We also did a little eating...this is Maddie posing for me at the cupcake shop!
Photobucket
My Mom and Maddie with our cupcakes!
Photobucket
Maddie was being silly for us, so I just have to share these next few...
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the night before my Mom went home, I realized I hadn't gotten one picture of my Mom with Taylor...so we had to snap a quick one of Taylor fresh out the shower and ready for bed.
Photobucket

I'm so glad my Mom was able to come visit us. She is the best Mom and Grammy! We love her so much and are blessed to have her in our lives!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

These are beautiful pictures! You all look so happy in every one of them! Glad your mom got to come down for a visit!!!

The Biermann Family said...

very nice!:)