3.28.2010

I can't believe he's 8!

But he is! Today is his birthday, but we celebrated with some friends Friday night.

I was crazy enough to think taking 7 boys to a movie was a great idea...

Thanks to my friend Sarah, she offered to come help (since she did the same thing a week before, so she knew it wasn't going to be an easy task to corral 7 boys!)

We went to see "How to train your Dragon" on opening night, so that too made it a little crazy...we managed though, and the boys loved it, and had a great time!
Photobucket
I still can't believe Taylor is 8, he is looking forward to becoming a boy scout and getting baptized. He has to wait for Dad to come home in June before he gets baptized, but he is OK with that, because it is important to him to have his Dad baptize him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Little Miss helped me make the cupcakes for the party while Taylor was at school. She wanted "one of those things with the light on them that you can blow out" so she got one...she cracks me up!
Photobucket
We will share more of Taylor's birthday fun later...he is out riding his new electric scooter right now...sure hope I can get him in soon to get ready for church!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

5 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Tanner had a great time with Taylor! The pics at the birthday party are priceless! Looks like it was a handful, but really fun! Happy Birthday, Tay!

The Foys said...

Happy birthday Taylor! I think it's awesome that he's waiting for Dale to baptize him!

K Bailey said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! And I feel your pain about taking kids to the movies for a bday-I think I took kids to the bathroom nine times! STILL-better than a party at my house!

Melissa said...

Cara, we have the same kitchen table! I always knew you had good taste. Happy birthday to Taylor. I didn't think I get as emotional as I did at Kyle's baptism. Go figure. When the Bishop was doing Kyle's interview and asked him who he wanted to have baptize him, he had to think about it for a minute. We had a good laugh about that one. Hang in there, June must seem light years away. YOU ARE AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Taylor,

I hope you had a great Birthday. I can't wait to see you and look forward to baptising you when I get home. Make sure you stay on your best behavior... do good in school, train hard in Judo and Soccer, don't shoot your sister and give your Mom lots of hugs and kisses.

Miss you,
love
Dad