4.01.2010

Remembering Lilly.

It's April 1st today.

It was 6 years ago today my sweet little niece Lilly passed away.

My brother and sister-in-law always do something special to remember her on this day.

This year my Sister-in-law joined a contest here. It is a photographer that is photographing 30 strangers in 30 days. He picked 30 people out of over 500...

Guess what...he picked her and my niece (Lilly's older sister Autumn) to be the 1st to be photographed today!

What a fun opportunity for Jennifer and Autumn to be be photographed with Lilly's photo on this day. I can't wait to see it.

So be looking here for all the fun photographs!

We are thinking about Aaron and Jennifer today. It always brings tears to my eyes when I think of this trial they face each day, not having Lilly here on earth with them.

We love you guys and can't wait to see your pictures!!!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Aww, this must be a hard day for your family. I will say a prayer for your sister and her husband, and hope that the photoshoot brings some happiness to an otherwise sad day ):

K Bailey said...

How cool they got picked for the pictures!!!