11.07.2009

My Cali Trip.

I decided since Dale was leaving the country...I deserved a little trip by myself before he left.

So I hopped on a plane to see my bestest friends...

It started with Shannon picking me up from the airport, and doing what we do best together...

EAT & SHOP!

This is Shannon and her gorgeous daughter Kylie...Shannon you are gorgeous too :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
We stole Shannon's husband's car (I call it his Mid-life crisis car)...and went where else???

Shopping...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then I was let loose with the "BESTEST" my Shelby!

I took their family pictures, and then gave her husband Eric the camera to shoot a few of Shelby and I...
Photobucket
C'mon Shelby...let's be serious here...ok...one more time!
Photobucket
There...Perfect! (not too shabby Eric...you should buy my camera...then I can buy me a better one! ha!)

We then had to try "Johnny Garlic's" for dinner. If you watch "Diner's, Drive-in's, & Dive's" then you know who Guy Fieri is. It happens to be Dale's favorite show on the Food Network, so I had to go to his restuarant...and rub it in his face! (love you dear) They even gave a me an autographed picture!
Photobucket
It was DELISH...roasted garlic chicken...yum!
Photobucket
Me with the "Bestest in the Westest" and her adorable side-kick Ella Pearl!
Photobucket
Of course, we shopped till we dropped and had a great time! I sure miss you friend!

4 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Oh, that looks like such a fun trip to California! I am totally cracking up at your photo shoot with Shelby! I can imagine you trying to get her to be serious, haha!

Nessa said...

Ohhh SO fun! I am glad you thought to take a trip for yourself before he left!!!

Kendra said...

sooo jealous! I am glad you had so much fun!

K Bailey said...

FUN pictures!