11.26.2009

Feeling Thankful.

for a few things today...

my cute little family...
Photobucket
my stinkin' adorable kids...
Photobucket
an awesome husband and Dad for those stinkin' adorable kids...
Photobucket
incredible parents, and grandparents for my kids...
Photobucket
I guess when your husband is on the other side of the world, and the rest of your family is scattered across the country...you tend to reflect a little more on the blessings we have.

I'm just grateful for the life I have, and the people that are in it...even though they may be in Saudi Arabia...Oklahoma...Nevada...California...Wisconsin...Utah...Texas...

and because I have been scolded by a few people for not keeping up with my blog very well lately...here is an update:

The kids both had their Thanksgiving feasts at school this week...so here is proof I was there...
Photobucket
Photobucket
after Maddie's feast they sang the cutest song with sign language...
Photobucket
then each child shared what they were Thankful for...Maddie said "my daddy and mommy" awww...that's my sweet girl!!!
Photobucket
Taylor's class has been talking about the pilgrims and the indians. I loved how they picked if they wanted to be a pilgrim or an indian. His class also went around and shared what they were thankful for...Taylor said "nintendo dsi" NICE...someone needs a little lesson on what to be grateful for, don't ya think?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's been a busy few weeks, but busy is good.

Looking forward to the Christmas holiday to start tomorrow...hopefully I can get in the mood, I've been having a difficult time without my man around! He is the one who pulls out the Christmas music and starts baking cookies December 1st!

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

I hear ya about what to be thankful for....Bergen brought home a placemat that said, "I am thankful for...FIRECRACKERS!"

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for technology and the ability to see pictures of my kids and wife and read stories about their daily events. It helps me to smile a little more and know that they are safe and have many friends and neighbors near by to help if needed. Without the support of friends and family, I could not make it through this year away. I am very thankful to all of you who have sacraficed your time and efforts on behalf of our family. The most simple things...a phone call to say hello, a hug when you're sad and a good joke to make you laugh and lift your spirits are what is helping Cara and the kids make it through.

Thank you and I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Love
Dale

The Foys said...

Oh what a sweet post and what a sweet comment from Dale. You are so blessed Cara! We love your family so much. And I love your new header btw. So cute! Thank you for the post. I loved it :0)

TheSweetMom said...

And we are thankful for your whole family, Cara and Dale! You've been a blessing in our lives these past few years in so many ways! Now, crank up the music and go spend some money! Christmas time is here!

Kendra said...

Daley pooh makes me cry! What a nice hubby! It will all be better when you get to come to Nevada and spend time with your favorite little sister and nephew! I love you sister!! Oh and your kids are cute, that is so awesome that the school gave them a Thanksgiving feast!