9.06.2009

Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho it's off to work she goes.

First of all I will explain her outfit...
Our next door neighbor who is 8 and no longer into the "dress-up" stage,
gave Maddie a huge bag full of dress-up clothes,
including those glasses...
pretty stinkin' cute huh?!
As soon as she got the bag, she picked out Snow White and put the glasses on.
A little while later, I noticed her out in the back picking weeds!
Photobucket
She got that from me...we get these annoying little weeds in our lawn,
and they drive me crazy!
She has seen me pull these weeds many times.
I guess when she went out back she saw some and decided to start working.
Photobucket
I just thought it was too cute not to share...and remember!

6 comments:

Nessa said...

You know, I just LOVE your Maddie...she is seriously cute!!!

K Bailey said...

Yep..the glasses MAKE the outfit!

The Foys said...

Oh she cracks me up! Way to train her to do yar4d work!

Kendra said...

I am glad we both know how to put our kids to work. Pick those weeds Maddie!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!

Angela said...

Ok seriously Adorable! Classic pics! :)