9.27.2009

Disney on Ice.

I decided since Dale was out of town, it would be fun to take the kids to Disney on Ice.

Maddie wasn't too keen on the idea at first...she is always a little weery of things she has never been to before.
She cried when we got there early to see the pre-show of Cinderella...Hellllo...she loves Cinderella!

She just doesn't like the real deal I guess.

She did warm up a bit with a little bribery...cotton candy and popcorn!
Photobucket
The cute pink hat came with the popcorn...Taylor even sported it for me...Can you believe it?

I think it was only because I finally caved, and bought the dumb sno-cone...for 10 bucks...geez! (at least it came with a souvenier cup)
Photobucket
Taylor's favorite part was Cars...he thought he got ripped off because the whole second half of the show was Tinkerbell...I guess I forgot to tell him about that part :)

Maddie loved it though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had fun, and the kids were very good!

I loved how they thanked me over and over for taking them!

4 comments:

K Bailey said...

Those $10 snowcones are killers! They love the cups.....then sit in my cupboard!

TheSweetMom said...

Your kids look SO cute at the show! Who couldn't like a show with costumes like those fairies are wearing! Looks amazing!

The Foys said...

Oh that's so much fun!! That's so funny that Maddie didn't want to go at first, and super awesome that they got the hat and the cup with their food!

Kendra said...

I am glad you had fun! Casen is usually terrified of life size characters so I can understand her trepidation! Love you sister!