2.20.2009

Looky....

What I finally got...
Photobucket
I had to wait for Valentine's Day...but that's ok...at least I got it!!!
Photobucket
I'm totally in love with the fabric...isn't it fabulous?!!
Photobucket
...and I got this beauty!

My new Tamron 28-75 lens!

It's awesome!!!

And so is my hubby for buying it for me!

Now all I need to do is win a drawing for this incredible photography workshop. I love the style and everything about the way they photograph. So keep your fingers crossed I win! Check out their work here and here!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

Yay I'm so glad that you finally got it! I know you will get great use out of both of them!

Mrs. Morty said...

That bag is very cool. Fun to have a new lens too!!

Christine said...

I like that bag, that will be alot more fun to carry around then the boring camera bag I carry around. That one is stylin'. I'm excited to see the pictures you capture with your new lens. I wish we lived closer so you could give me some pointers you take such great pictures. I also love your blogger headings. Nice work.