2.16.2009

♥ DAY!

For Valentine's Day Dale and I went out to our favorite steakhouse here in Oklahoma "Saltgrass." It was yummy as usual...then we headed over to the Warren theaters to see "Taken"...except by the time we got there it was sold out...bummer!!! So what do you do then??? We didn't have a plan B...so we went shopping for a cheap point and shoot camera for Dale to take on his trips to Alaska and Korea coming up (because I won't let him take my camera)...not exactly a romantic Valentine's Day!
But the best part of Valentine's was this cute little project Taylor "worked really hard on" for Dale and I. He put 2 letter's on each piece of paper and hung it up above our bed...it was really hard to see what the papers said, so I added the letters above. Pretty swett huh?! I love that kid...even though he is such a stinker!
Photobucket

I found this picture the other day of my little stinker...as you know I have a hard time getting a picture of him lately where he isn't running away from the camera. Doesn't the green grass make you so excited for spring?!
Photobucket

And then there is Miss Maddie...this time it wasn't my ink pads...it was her watercolors...I guess she thought she could (sort of) wear it like lipstick...so silly!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

Taylor is so sweet. It is moments like these that make it all worth it!

That green grass really does make me excited for spring. Can't wait!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That was so sweet of Taylor! What a thoughtful son!

Kendra said...

Oh my nephew sure is a cutie pie! What a sweetheart!!