2.25.2009

Drama ~ QUEEN!!!

I'm not sure why in the last couple of weeks Maddie does not want to get in the bath tub...

It is Drama every time...

She goes from this...
Photobucket
To this...
Photobucket
But then...without fail...every.single.time. within 2 minutes of getting washed down...

She looks like this...
Photobucket
Happy as can be...

Playing with her bath toys...as long as I will let her!
Photobucket
I don't get it!!! Seriously???
Photobucket
I sure hope it is just a phase...cause this Momma can only handle so much drama from this little Queen!

8 comments:

Scrappy said...

But she is so stinkin' cute!!!

The Foys said...

Oh my heck she stinking cracks me up! I love the dramatic difference between her crying picture and happy pictures... she's so funny!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That is too funny! She cracks me up!

Lindsey said...

I've had a little experience with a drama queen at my house...used to do the same thing...and still will every once in awhile...not so much now that I let her scrub her own hair...I definitely have to pick my battles! Maybe that's why Grace likes Maddie so much...little drama queen buddies :)

The Biermann Family said...

Maddie is so adorable and funny!:) Mykennah still won't take a bath in the actual tub, she gets scared...so we're still doing it in the sink! she is definitely getting too big for that:) and it's still kind of a fight in the sink...i'm praying this phase ends soon!:)

Stormi said...

I love these. They could easily be Syd every single night. I'm so glad Eric does the bath time at our house. :)

Keri said...

Ha, you have a drama queen and I have the drama king!

I just love the last picture of her. She's a doll!

Christine said...

I've had several drama kings in this house all with tub, hair washing issues as well. The drama wasn't gone until they got old enough to do it on their own and then even at that they would get done with the shower and come out smelling like a wet dog because they decided that they didn't need to wash thier hair. I still am dealing with my youngest drama king.