12.27.2008

a "Merrily Christhmas"

Maddie's way of saying "Merry Christmas"...it's so darn cute, you would think she was missing her 2 front teeth.
The Sunday before Christmas I always like to dress my kids up with a new Christmas outfit, well Taylor's shirt ended up being too small...(not sure how that happened?) and then he refused to wear his tie..go figure!
Photobucket
In any case...Maddie was happy with her new dress and enjoyed modeling it!
Photobucket
Dale loves reading the Christmas Stories from one of our favorite books...this year they read it all snuggled up in our bed.
Photobucket
Slave labor...or just another way to bribe Taylor into cleaning up the house so Santa could come...and of course Santa wouldn't come unless he smiled for me (*wink*wink!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
On Christmas Eve the kids get to open one present...which is always new pajamas.
Photobucket
I couldn't find any pajamas this year that matched...that I liked...oh well...they could care less, right?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is for Grammy...she made these cute aprons for all her grand daughters...I know she looks like she needs to go to the bathroom...but this is how she poses...silly girl...I guess I need to give her a lesson on how to pose without sticking her hinny out!
Photobucket
...and this is how we spent Christmas day...playing Guitar Hero! And the boys are still playing it!
Photobucket
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I'm glad you all had a very fun Christmas! Great pictures of the kids!

Jennifer Brammer said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I like their pjs! I think that is a good way to get the kids to clean! :)

Kendra said...

I am glad you had a merry Christmas sister! Maddie looks so cute in her dress. That dress is adorable! I wish we could come and play guitar hero! You should send it to us =) Happy New Year!

Lindsey said...

What a fun Christmas! I love this last pic of Maddie rockin' out on the drums! Too cute!