12.08.2008

"The BEST ARTIST in the World"

I know it has been a whole week since I blogged...crazy I know! Just a bit under the weather this last week. Dale stayed home this week to help with the kiddos while I recuperated. As you can see Maddie loved having her Daddy all to herself while Taylor was at school.
Photobucket
Taylor "allowed" me to take this picture of him and explained to us that he was infact "the Best Artist in the World!"
Photobucket
...and Maddie is following close behind. I didn't even realize she knew how to draw a "happy face." She explained to me exactly how she did it...down to the toes!
Photobucket
Pretty good for a 3 year old I must say!
Photobucket

8 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

Great drawings, Taylor! Maddie is growing up so fast. What a cute little drawing. I love watching little ones drawings change over the years.

salty c-snake said...

Taylor-you are the best artist ever!! I love how you make your pictures big to fill up the space. You'll have to teach John how to do that!!

Colby

shultzfamily said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. Seem like it was just yesterday Taylor was a little guy crying at my house because he was scared of the hulk hands. Miss you guys

Jennifer Brammer said...

Kid pictures are so cute! I love them!

Lindsey said...

Very cute...I love that at age 3ish they draw faces with legs...nothing else...that's exactly how Grace does it and how I did at that age!

Kirstyn said...

You seriously take the best pictures. I love the pictures of Maddie by the tree. That's so cute that Taylor says he is the best artist ever - too cute.

Lorrene said...

Cute little girl and a fabulous drawing...
Just checking out blogs from my home town.

Lorrene said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention the little guy's great art work.