12.14.2008

Blog Burnout.

For some reason I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I was talking to my friend the other day about it, and she said one of her friends was suffering from BLOG BURNOUT....that's when I realized I was too! So hopefully I pull myself out this soon...probably not until after the holidays when things start to slow down a bit!

Of course, I can't not share a few pictures from this week. Taylor had his 1st grade party at school, which consisted of a bunch of junk food...which he was thrilled about...and a fun game of bingo!
Photobucket
I still can't get a decent shot of this kid without him running for cover...unless I catch him off guard...which explains the blank look on his face here...
Photobucket
He had a fun time and got a few little surprises and bag full of more junk food and candy that he had pretty much finished off by the time he got off the bus...oh well! I'm pretty sure Santa is not bringing candy to our house this year!
Photobucket
...and to not forget miss Maddie...here she is singing with her favorite CD...don't you just love the way she is sitting...she cracks me up!

5 comments:

Kendra said...

She looks like Little Miss Priss in that pose! She looks like she is pouting not singing! What a cutie pie! Where did you get Maddie's chair? It is so cute. Marc wants a chair for Casen! Love you sis!!

salty c-snake said...

no-you can't stop blogging!!

so speaking of burnout, did you know that blurb books can't slurp blogger blogs anymore?? blog2print can, but. . .that's my blog crisis of the week.

K Bailey said...

I've been feeling the same way-but it's just the hoidays and how busy everything is...the thought of getting the cord out, plugging it in, getting the pics off the camera, resizing and uploading......etc etc etc is just not something I want to do right now! But don't stop blogging!

The Foys said...

Please don't burn out! I love to read your blog :0)

Lindsey said...

Cute kiddos...I love the blank look on Taylor's face and how Maddie is totally in her own little world. Hang in there...hopefully the burnout will pass!