6.24.2008

suMmEr FuN!

Trying to keep 2 kids happy and busy this summer is definately a task...I don't know how you mother's of more than 2 kids do it! We have been going to the library and swimming with friends. This was our favorite book of the week, "Class Two at the Zoo" it is a really cute book, I think I read it about 10 times! Here is MAddie at our friends pool, all decked out in her swimming gear! We are so happy our neighborhood pool finally opens this weekend, so know we don't have to rely on friends to go swimming, we can go whenever we want!
Taylor cracks me up, he still won't take his floaties off to jump of the diving board, even though he can do it without them.

And this is what I found the other night...Maddie in her "pretty panties" jumping on the trampoline!

2 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Hi Cara, I am totally impressed with all of your photoshop skills. Your blog and scrapbook pages are totally cute. That is something I haven't even gotten around to thinking about trying! I saw you and Colby commented about my blog, and I can't take any credit...my sister in law does it for me, i just go in and adjust the colors, etc. My header is photoshopped and the background paper she found somewhere. I'm impressed you're doing it yourself. Hope all is well with you. The kids are super cute. Rebecca

Kendra said...

I can't wait to see you guys next week! Maddie is so stinkin cute! Thanks for sharing the risque panties picture. Love you sister!