2.09.2008

Tag, I'm it!!!

All About My Hubby...
What is his name? Dale
How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years
How long did you date? 9 months
How old is he? 35 (I just tell people I just had my 10th anniversary of my 27th Birthday, I'll always be 27!)
Who eats more sweets? Me, for sure!
Who said "I love you first?" Dale. One a very cold and snowy walk in Ogden, Utah.
Who is taller? Dale. He is 6' I'm 5'4"
Who can sing better? I would probably say Me :-)
Who is smarter? I would have to say Dale, but I think I have more common sense!
Who does the laundry? We both do, but I have to say he might do a little more, because I hate it and he doesn't mind it so much.
Who pays the bills? Me, but he threatens to start...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dale, he has a thing about it, he always has to sleep on the right side, but that's ok because it always works out that I'm closest to the bathroom!
Who mows the lawn? Dale, and he is really good about it. I tried once, but I don't like it so much!
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but Dale really enjoys cooking and trying new things.
Who drives? We both do, but Dale likes me to because he doesn't always know where he is going, and he doesn't like me telling him where to go!
Who is more stubborn? I would probably have to say me.
Who kissed who first? It was Dale, on New Year's day, after spending the whole day together and watching a movie that night...he then left to go home and I ran to call my friend to tell her all about the date, when I heard a little knock on the door, it was Dale, he said he "forgot something" I said "oh what?" he said, "I forgot to give you a kiss goodnight!"
Who asked who out first? Dale
Who proposed? Dale. He had it all planned out with his friends, they each had a T-shirt that said Cara-Will-You-Marry-ME? We were bowling on disco night, I turned around after my last turn and they were all standing there with their T-shirts on, I think they must of had them on under their other clothes.
Who has more siblings? I do, I am the oldest of 7 and Dale is the baby of 6.
Who wears the pants? I think we both think we wear the pants, but I really do! :-)

Now I'm tagging Kendra, Colby, Kiersten, Rebecca, and Adriann. Just copy this and post the answers on your blog!!!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

That is really cute. I had never heard your proposal story. I want to hear more about that some time.
I will have to get to work on my answers.

Kerri said...

I can't believe I never heard that first kiss story--so cute! I'm glad I tagged you!

TheSweetMom said...

That was too cute! Thanks for sharing all your neat stories!