2.22.2008

First Tooth Lost...Officially!


Taylor lost his "first tooth" officially today! When he was 4 he had to get his top front tooth pulled because he hit it on the sink. It died and then got an abscess. Then a few months ago while playing "light sabers" at a friends house he got the bottom left knocked out of place, which landed us at the dentist to get it pulled. So we were excited to see his tooth wiggling around the last week. He wouldn't let us touch it of course...so while we were at our friends house today, she got a look at it and said it was ready to come out. We laid him on the couch and my friend got a good hold of it and yanked it out! I was a wimp and couldn't do it, I was a afraid of hurting my child...thank goodness for friends or it might still be tangling!


Another cute picture of my toothless little guy.


And who could resist taking a picture of this?!


Every once in awhile we let the kids take a bubble bath with the jets on in our tub, we were just having some fun with Maddies hair, just imagine how much taller it would be if I hadn't of just cut her hair!


6 comments:

Scrappy said...

How exciting for Taylor!
Cute pictures. Maddie's hair in the bathtub looks like Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. :)

Kendra said...

Hi sister! I would have wimped out too--that's what daddy's are for!! Can I come take a bubble bath with jets? That sounds awesome. Look at my blog-I posted new pics of my super cute baby!

Mrs. Morty said...

Yeah Taylor! He was wiggling at church. I was afraid it would come out there and I would have to go find you with his mouth bleeding. He was pretty excited about it :)

Celestia said...

Taylor and Scarlett look like twins. They are missing the exact same teeth. Scarlett's bottom two are growing in already though, but listening to her talk is hilarious.

TheSweetMom said...

Congratulations, Taylor! That's so neat to lose your first tooth (for real)! Those are great pics! I can't believe you got Maddie's hair up that high with only soapy bubbles!

Kerri said...

Rachel has never let us pull out any of her teeth...she waits until they just fall out of her mouth! Sometimes they're hanging by a thread for a week or more (even twisting and turning!) Cute pics of Taylor. How did you get the black background? I love it! The bath pic is darling.