2.01.2008

My Favorite Things...this week.

A few weeks ago when I picked Taylor up from school, he reeked of cologne. I asked him what that smell was, he told me it was cologne. I then asked him where he got it, he told me one of his friends had it in his backpack and was sharing it with his friends. Taylor then asked me if Dad had some and could he have it. I said "Yes, he had some and NO he could not have it!" Of course those that know Taylor, as soon as we got home he went straight to our bathroom to get Dad's cologne. Of course he couldn't just put a little on...I ended up taking it away and told him if he was a good boy then we would go and buy his own, so now Taylor will smell good for the ladies!
Movie night with Popcorn!
An Orange Kiss!
Ok...so I have an addiction...Happy Hour at Sonic, a Route 44 Diet Coke with extra ice. The only problem is when I'm not looking my kids take my drink and before you know it it's gone! I think it is funny because the cup is almost as big as Maddie!
Maddie's new favorite thing to do is play in the bathroom sink with her tea kettle's, the only problem is the puddle of water she leaves behind...oh well it is only water, right?!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Grammy says: My little Miss Maddie is so dang cute! What a princess! Auntie Kenny says: Taylor is sure going to be a little ladies man. That is pretty crazy that someone in kindergarten brought cologne to school and shared it. Kids are funny. I would love to know what his mother said when she found out. he he he.

Kerri said...

Cute story about Taylor, cologne boy. Your kids are absolutely adorable. Everytime I see your pictures, I think your house is so nice. You need to come visit me and help me decorate mine.