7.06.2011

Our quick trip to NC.

My brother and his family just moved to North Carolina from Houston, TX. When I say "just" I mean...like the day before we came to visit! We were invited though, we were actually recruited to help with the (6)kids while the movers where unloading and unpacking. Thankfully they had an awesome clubhouse that we just moved into for the day. It was perfect, it had a huge kitchen and big flat screen. We spent the day swimming and watching movies and eating. I think the kids had a blast. It was a fast trip, but we had to get back to Virginia so Kendra could catch her flight back to Las Vegas. The kids were so glad to see their cousins and their Poppy. My Dad was also recruited to drive the long haul with my brother, nephew and the dogs...the girls got to fly.

Photobucket
They have 5 girls, 3 of which are triplets.
Photobucket
Me and my Daddio!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Having them only 4 hours away means there will be many more quick trips! I love having family "sort of" close.

I was sad to put Kendra and Casen on the plane, we loved having them here.

But all good things must come to an end...

Dang it!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

They had so much fun swimming! I am glad we got to make the quick trip!