7.13.2010

Together Again...Part 1

Photobucket

Dale wasn't home but 2 days before we off on our whirl wind 2 1/2 week adventure.

1st destination...Cobia Family Reunion in Brian Head, Utah.

Our first stop along the way was Vail, Colorado. We stopped there to enjoy the mountains for a few hours. When we got there we found out they were having a big farmer's market that day.

It was so fun taste testing all the yummies and just loving the 75 degree weather!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Taylor wanted a turn with the camera, I didn't realize until later he took about 20 pictures of us in this pose...kids are so funny!
Photobucket

That night we made it to Richfield, Utah and spent the night. The next morning we had a few hours to kill while waiting for the family to all meet up...

We went on a tour of Cove Fort. It is a fort that was built back in 1867 and is the only fort built by the LDS settlers in the 1800's that is still standing.

We enjoyed seeing how the people lived back then. You can learn more about the fort here.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

After Cove Fort, we met up with the family...all 34 of us under one roof!

We had a great time...
Hiking in Cedar Breaks...

(notice my Dad's shirt...Team Poppy, my sister found it and thought it was perfect since my Dad goes by Poppy!)

Poppy with his 21 grandkids!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing at the near by park...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lots of crafting by all the girls...and a few of the little boys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another shirt my sister found for Dad that is VERY appropriate :)
Photobucket

Nate and Baby Boone.
Photobucket

I didn't see much of Taylor...he was always off playing with his cousins somewhere...
Photobucket

The whole Family...
Photobucket

My great parents, who started all this craziness!!

Photobucket

We had such a great time, it's too bad we can't get everybody together more often!

After our time at the cabin we headed to Las Vegas and spent a couple more days at my parents house before taking off to California...

3 comments:

The Foys said...

How fun!! I can't believe you guys did so much on your trip while Dale was here... I can't wait to see the rest of your adventures :0)

Scrappy said...

Such great pictures. I love the one of your parents!

TheSweetMom said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Beautiful pics! I need to get a good camera and take some classes! Wanna get me started?