7.26.2010

{Mazatlan}

We started our day in Mazatlan with an "open air taxi" ride which, as you can see is basically a glorified golf cart! It was a little scary driving 40mph through the streets of Mazatlan with no windows, and seat belts! Needless to say I had a tight hold on my kiddos!
Photobucket

Dale took the front seat so he could work on his espanol...
Photobucket

The kids loved the ride...
Photobucket

We wondered the streets looking for the path way to the beach...
Photobucket

We found the beach, and all the Mexicans selling stuff. Maddie wanted "those hair braids with beads" so we came across a woman who only charged $20 for half her head...(I thought stuff was cheaper in Mexico...ya, not so much!)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While Dale and Taylor were out body surfing, Maddie played in the sand!
Photobucket

and did a little posing for her Mom!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Among all the "retailers" along the beach...were some guys trying to get you up in the air on a parasail.

I have always wanted to go...so with a little negotiating I was up, up and away! I took Dale's camera up with me wrapped around my wrist!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

There's my family down there somewhere!
Photobucket

After a fun day at the beach, we found an authentic little Mexican restaurant that had THE.BEST.SALSA.EVER!!! Their fajita's were pretty darn good too! Taylor thought the cheese was the best he had ever had!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to the boat for another night at sea...our next stop Cabo San Lucas...

6 comments:

K Bailey said...

Love the pic of the kids in the street...and Taylor is looking at Maddie so sweet. And Dale's rockin' hair in the salsa picture!

Mrs. Morty said...

Man, I wanna go!!!

Mrs. Morty said...

Man, I wanna go!!!

Jennifer Brammer said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to go parasailing!! :)

Scrappy said...

Those parasailing pictures made me get butterflies in my tummy! So cool!
I love Maddie's braids. Adorable!
I need some of that salsa!

Nessa said...

Parasailing pics are awesome! How fun!!!