10.17.2009

May I take your order...Please?

Photobucket
I've been a little anxious to let Maddie dress up in her Halloween costume...

I love it.

Who knows how much longer I will get away with being able to pick out her costume?
Photobucket
...and of course, I had to take some pictures of her.

Surprise, surprise Taylor wouldn't have anything to do with it, since we were going out in public.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taylor wouldn't even go on the front porch with his sister...
Photobucket
but he would crunch down on the back patio...he was so afraid of someone seeing him over the fence.

Such a silly kid!

At least I got this one.
Photobucket

8 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

I've never seen anything so cute! She is adorable and Tay makes me crack up! The "M" is a great touch to Maddie's outfit!

sclifford said...

Maddie's outfit is adorable!! Taylor's is pretty awesome too. :) I love Fall and Halloween! But my kids change their minds every day about what they will be wearing Oct. 31st!

Nessa said...

So cute!!!! I would def let her take my order!

Lindsey said...

Love it...and the pumpkins...they turned out cute!

The Foys said...

Okay Cara seriously, that is the cutest outfit ever!! Where did you get it all?! Did you make the outfit? She looks so cute! And Taylor is so funny :0)

The Foys said...

Okay Cara seriously, that is the cutest outfit ever!! Where did you get it all?! Did you make the outfit? She looks so cute! And Taylor is so funny :0)

Christine said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! How would it be to have a girl. I think you have way too much fun dressing her up in so many cute things! Your pictures are wonderful as always your so creative. I would love for you to give me tips. I love just browsing your pictures. It's eye candy to me. You're very talented.
Miss ya.

The Biermann Family said...

such cuties!