10.08.2009

Air Force Ball 2009.

I have been meaning to post these pictures my friend Katee took for Dale and I.

(Thank you Katee!)

We haven't been to the Air Force Ball for a really long time, so I thought since Dale is deploying soon, it would be good to have some fun nice pictures of us together...because really how often do we dress up for an event like this? Not often enough!!!

Here are a few of my favorites...


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

...and every girl needs a great pair of red shoes...and I found mine the day of the ball...SCORE!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Beck said...

These are SO cute!! I love the one of you two by the tree and the one of you both on the bridge. These definitely need to be framed in your home. Love them!

K Bailey said...

There are too many cute ones to have a fav! I think it may have to be the one of you on the bridge....although Dale's pose idea on the other one is great too!

Scrappy said...

They are all so great. You guys make such an adorable couple!

Adriann said...

You're DEFINITELY right about red shoes. I have a pair and LOVE them! Its kinda surprising how many compliments you get on red shoes =). Yours look great, and so do those pics.

The Biermann Family said...

great pictures!