1.09.2008

Haircut's & Games

Sunday morning was very quiet and we couldn't find Taylor, after looking around the house this is where we found him...Maddies crib, playing his Stars Wars lego game on his DS, which has been a life saver for me, shopping at the grocery store is so much better when he follows me around playing his game.
Maddie decided the other day she wanted a haircut like Dad and Taylor. She got up on the stool and said "haircut Mommy" So I ended up giving her a cute little bob. I was afraid Dale would be upset I cut it so short, but he loved it.

4 comments:

Scrappy said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny that Taylor did that!
Maddie looks so cute. I love the cut!

Mrs. Morty said...

At least she didn't cut it herself :)
She looks so grown up!

Kerri said...

Well, you've seen my girls with their short, short hair cuts, thanks to their big brother! I only wish I had you around to fix their hair! Maddie's looks adorable (as usual). My girls always look like ragamuffins. What is Taylor playing with? I'm always looking for ways to keep my boy entertained.

Kendra said...

My niece is cute! It isn't too short, just cute!