4.25.2011

What we did for SPRING break ~part one~

Maddie has been wanting to try riding her bike without training wheels...
So we have been practicing with her...
Photobucket

Photobucket
...and finally she has done it on her own! (she is still such a little chicken though!)
Photobucket

I met a new friend recently, that also just moved here.  We took our kids, that happen to be the same age :) to the beach for the afternoon.  We took them down to Virginia beach...it couldn't of been a more perfect day to sit on the beach and relax!  82 degrees with a slight breeze...heaven!  The water however was...FREEZING!  The kids could of cared less...they had so much fun jumping the waves and playing in the sand!
Photobucket
I was trying to get a picture of Taylor, and he saw me and started to run...I really don't get him?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm going to get a picture of him regardless...cRaZy kid!!!  (I think he secretly loves the attention!)
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a perfect spring day!!!

Stay tuned for ~part two~

3 comments:

Angela said...

So fun! I miss the beach! When can we come??? :)

Kendra said...

I am glad you had fun! It looks so inviting to go to the beach!

K Bailey said...

Cute pic of you and Maddie on the bike! Way to go Maddie!