12.10.2009

still here...and a cute girl in dancing shoes!

What is about this time of year? It's just busy, but I don't really have a lot to blog about. We were excited to find out a few weeks ago, that Dale had to come out to a conference in Indianapolis this week...YAY for us, because that means he can come see us for a few days...5 to be exact!!! So tomorrow after I pick Maddie up from school, we are headed to the airport to pick him up!!!

Some other exciting news is...remember how Dale was selected for Major earlier this year? Well, he isn't supposed to actually pin on until March, which meant the kids and I wouldn't be able to be a part of it (bummer) well...he got an email a few days ago saying he was selected to be "frocked" meaning he gets his Major rank pinned on earlier then March...like on TUESDAY! Yes, that means the kids and I do get to pin him on! So happy about the fact we get to be part of it! and so happy the kids get to see their Dad even if it is for only 5 days! Ok...so anyway...

Maddie had her parent watch day at dance yesterday...so cute to watch!!! I love little girls in tights and leotards trying to dance, it's so entertaining!

I will leave you with a few pictures of Miss Maddie showing off...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I may be MIA the rest of the year...headed to my parents in Las Vegas for the holidays, we'll see if I have time to blog while I'm there???

Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Nessa said...

OH please post the pinning!!! So excite dyou get to see Dale and go to your families for the holidays! Little Maddie is cute as ever!!!

Scrappy said...

Oh my goodness, Maddie is so adorable! I can't wait to see her recital next year!

FYI-- I type this while I am watching your kids and Maddie is humming 'I am a Child of God' Cutie!

K Bailey said...

Congrats to DALE! And cute dance pics...in the rooms that I can never get a good picture in! GGRR!

The Foys said...

Okay those pictures of Maddie made me SO excited to have a little girl to take to dance classes!!!! And yay for getting to see Dale and then head to your parents house. Have a great break!