3.10.2008

Get Your "KIDS" on Route 66.





This weekend we took the kids up to this fun little gas station up in Arcadia, OK on Route 66, called "Pops." They have every kind of soda pop imaginable. Taylor and Maddie had a lot of fun picking out their favorite flavor to drink with their dinner. There is also a little diner, we got to eat up at the counter...the kids thought that was really fun. Their cheeseburgers and onion rings were delish, I might add. If you live here in Oklahoma you should really check this place out if you haven't already!

5 comments:

TheSweetMom said...

So FUN! Your kids look like they are really enjoying themselves. I love the extra LARGE soda bottle outside that your kids are playing in. This will be a perfect spring break get-a-way for me and my kiddos! Thanks!

Scrappy said...

We went last year. It is a fun place, expecially if you like soda. Did you have to wait an hour to be seated like we did?

Kendra said...

You're cute!! I especially like the background music!! Very enjoyable! Also, your kids are pretty cute, probably because they are related to me!! He he he!

warcolby said...

Hey-darling pics-we want to go there now!! We're actually thinking of going to OK this weekend, but we weren't going to venture that far-just the wichita mountains. We're still deciding, the gas prices are getting to us--so I'll be calling you.

Mrs. Morty said...

That looks so fun. I'm so going to go since Big Morty has a day off nest week.